Friday, May 17, 2013

The End and the Beginning

Hi there, it's me, Deborah. Back from my journey into a new manuscript. I truly become lost in my books, becoming part of the world of my characters. So when I finish, the feeling is bittersweet. I am thrilled to have a new work for others to read, but also sad that I have to say goodbye. The manuscript is now in the hands of my agent, and I am really excited about the next steps. My new book is an emotional journey, so those of you who liked Jane in Bloom will really love it. At the heart of it is a romance--and I think it will have all of you falling in love. I can't wait for you to read it! I will let you know more news about it soon... Now I am off to work on something new. Using my imagination to create new characters and stories. I think having a rich imagination is a gift so I challenge all of you to use your imagination today. Write a story, or a poem, or even let yourself daydream about a fantastic journey you would like to take. Imagine swimming with dolphins or flying in a hot air balloon over Paris. Imagine traveling back in time to meet your grandparents when they were your age. Or being able to talk to animals. Where is your imagination taking you today? D.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment